LG G3 screen wont turn on and lg 3 problems
LG g3 won’t turn on: As today, various mobiles have been released with a different brand. Similar to these, LG is one of the best and released all over the market in a greater way. It constitutes various features, designed with advanced tools, greater performance and much more. Very few have been reported recently about the lg g3 not turning on issue. As such, even a small or the tiny bug also start irritating the users in a greater way also like lg g4 wont turn on issue can also be solved like this. This is especially because of the lg g3 screen won’t turn on the issue raised by various users.
And also there are various customer support teams that help the users in eliminating or removing the whole lg 3 problems encountered. But before proceeding to the nearby technician, let us initiate to fix it by following few methods. This issues that raise might be related to performance, crashing, slow Wi-Fi connection and much more. We are here to guide you in solving the lg g3 won’t charge bug in the easiest way this is like the note 5 not charging issue. And an individual can perform the below methods to do so. Even though you face the same, thereafter reach the nearby place and get rid out of it.
How to fix lg g3 won’t turn on issue
Follow the below methods as well the steps in each method carefully that help you to fix the lg phone won’t turn on without any fail. Before doing so, one needs the major requirement to be carried down is none other than the original plugin. Make sure that the charged is possessing 100% working condition with no damages.
- Verify whether it is charging problem.
- To verify whether it is a battery problem.
- LG Force restart.
- Do a Factory reset.
- Soft reset
Verify whether it is charging problem
The very first step one has to initiate to verify, as this is either related to charging problem. And that helps to solve lg phone wont turn on the issue without any fail. Follow the below steps carefully and try to get rid out of the issue.
- The very first step one has to verify is whether LG g3 is unresponsive. One has to plug into the wall socket and charge it.
- Make sure you have used the original LG charger that has come with the smartphone itself.
- The simple thing is to leave the phone for several minutes without causing any disturbance.
- Finally, if the phone starts responding to the charge and turns on normally then has to eliminate the risk regarding the charging port being corrupted. This will said to be a positive sign.
- It does not work, try to charge using the different plugin and again try to turn after several minutes.
This is one of the best and easiest method that helps the smartphone to drain out the lg phone wont turn on the issue in a greater way. Even though you face the same, try to solve using different methods.
To verify whether it is a battery problem
Today, multiple smartphones started becoming less efficient due to the more usage. And also the dead batteries had become very common issue playing the crucial role as LG g3 not switching smoothly. Follow the below steps carefully and try to make an attempt at solving it.
- Firstly, remove the battery from the LG g3 smartphone, and then connect to the plugin for 10-15 minutes.
- One needs to start the mobile excluding the battery.
- If the phone gets starts normally and boots up, there might be the chance of getting the issue caused due to the battery dead progress.
- In that case, one has to switch off the device and remove the plugin. Now, one has to press the power button for several seconds to drain out complete leftover charge.
- At last, insert the new battery and make an attempt in turning on the LG G3 phone.
This might help you to solve the issue without any fail. If you still facing same, then try in a different way to get rid out of it.
LG Force restart
If still the users facing the lg phone wont turn on the issue, one has to verify the status of both batteries as well the charger without any fail. Thereafter make an attembpt in booting the mobile straight away to the recovery mode and choose the force restart. It just sounds bit complicated but very much easy to implement. Follow the steps carefully and try to come out from the lg g3 not charging issue without any one’s help.
- Firstly, one needs to press the power as well the volume down button altogether and have a look whether the recovery screen has appeared or not.
- Then, choose the first option through the power key available on the recovery screen. And it shows you as reboot the system now.
- It might take several minutes and the phone gets start normally. This starts directing towards the home screen or the lock screen.
This method helps you to clear in a greater way. But still, have another way which will be the best solution to get rid out of the issue.
Do a Factory reset
Factory reset is said to be best as well the permanent solution used in case if you failed to solve how to turn on LG g3 issue. This is said to be hard reset. Follow the instructions carefully while performing the factory reset method.
- Initiate by pressing the volume down key as well the power key altogether till you see the LG logo.
- Thereafter, one needs to leave the power button for a second and press again. The user has to make sure in pressing the volume down button all the time.
- Once you see the factory data reset window appeared, had to leave both the buttons.
- Now, scroll down through the volume down key for selecting yes and click on with the help of power button.
- So that, one can say that you have successfully reset the phone, and wait till the process get finished in rebooting the device automatically.
These are the four different methods where an individual can get rid out of the issue in the easiest way. If you still facing the same, then simply try to contact the nearby technician available at various service centers and resolve the lg g3 blue screen issue.
Soft Reset LG G3
If your lg g3 won’t turn on even after following all the above steps then you may proceed it by going the soft reset to your device. With this soft reseting you can fix the issue of lg g3 wont turn on at all. For this you just need to follow the below steps.
- Hold The power button for more than 5 sec.
- Or hold power button with the volume up button.
- Or Press both the power and volume button until phone vibrates.
- You can see the android recovery screen.
- Use volume up and down buttons and select the factory reset option.
- Choose it by pressing the power button.
This will soft reset your device with out any issues and you can simply get rid of lg g3 won’t turn on or screen went black issue.
More Similar Articles to fix issues
- Lg g5 won’t turn on
- How to save vimeo videos
- How to unlock samsung phone forgot password
- Taskbar not working windows 10
Finally, we are here to provide certain steps for why lg g3 won’t turn on. One has to follow the above instructions carefully. If you have any doubts raised, comment in the below section. If you like the article can share on social networking sites. visit fix guruji for more information.